Saturday, February 03, 2007

Write to the Award Winning Cast of Grey's Anatomy!












You can write to your favorite Grey's Anatomy cast member for an autographed photo by using the following address:


Cast member's name
Grey's Anatomy
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

Also, I have been reading reports that Ellen Pompeo and Sandra Oh have been responding to fan mail sent to:

Grey's Anatomy
Production Office
4151 Prospect Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027

I will be posting updates as I receive reports of autographs received from the other stars of the show. I suspect Isaiah Washington will be laying low for a while though, so I doubt any autographs will be received from him in the near future.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I love that show and I plan on getting the casts autographs also. Great blog.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Charles G. Irion said...

For more insider tips and funny stories about collecting autographs I recommend Charles Irion's book Autograph Hell...http://www.irionbooks.com/the-hell-series/autograph-hell

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger autographpros said...

You still autograph collecting Tom?

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Autograph Mall said...

I have never had much success getting Grey Anatomy autographs even though I have tried writing a few times. Any tips ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home